Thursday 15 March 2012

jquery ui - Unable to build a helper from two images -


I have a bella where I am trying to create an assistant which has a plus image by dragging the original thumb A tip shows that it is trying to work, but it has two problems:

  1. The new helper is being pulled (new helper) from where the new helper split was installed Was started, yet I try to set up a new helper to click e.clientX / e.clientY After leaving my assistant, the original thumbs have gone in the gallery divisor, and broken by pulling so that I am second to offset, I have to start the subsidiary, where is the thumb i

  2. Can not drag image

    I create new helper with the function build helper () {$ (this) .prependTo ('# newHelper') I am // This keyword thumb returns is $ ('#nehheler'); }

    Does anyone see what I'm doing?

    Thanks

    buildHelper For the function, a clone of the original element must be returned which you want to draw the #newHelper clone I think is a better solution to this problem, but this will work for your example;

      function build helper () {return $ ("# newHelper"). Clone () Append ($ (this) .clone ()); }   

    You can see an example of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment