Thursday 15 March 2012

gruntjs - Grunt - delete all files and files in sub-directories with specific file extension -


I have all files in a directory with a specific file extension and all sub-directories, Grunt.js and I Do I need a module to do this? I have seen clearly but it seems that to delete the whole directory instead of the specific files.

My directory looks like this:

  • build / img /
  • build / img / ico
  • build / img / Logos

    and the file extension I want to delete is:

    Any file .png ~ , .gif Any idea with the extension of ~ or .jpg ~

    ?

    To remove those files in such a way content-content-clean Configure the task:

      Clear: {yourTarget: {src: ["build / img / ** / *. Png ~", "build / img / ** / * View documents,   and other globing patterns for explanation of .gif ~ "," build / img  ** ,  * .   

No comments:

Post a Comment