Thursday 15 March 2012

python - Django STATIC_FILE doesn't work as i thought? -


I have searched the answer to this question, but I have found a solution for my problem. Want to link, but still STATIC_URL

  & lt; Head & gt; Load steady% from {Staticfiles%} & lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" href = "{% static" css / style.css "%}" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt;   

This is a lot of code for posting here, so here are the links: settings.py:

and I with context_instance = RequestContext (request) Introducing the code> course parameter. I found this type of file:

  Django_project ... AppName Templates Fixed   

I tried to install a stable directory in the application too in many projects And even in templates too Can anyone explain to me how to see my project?

Biltin use constant , static To staticfiles no:

    

DJZo ships with a static template tag. Whether or not using RequestContext

Note

Staticfiles contrib app also ships with a static template tag StaticFiles uses the ' STATICFILES_STORAGE to create a path URL If you have an advanced usage case, such as using the cloud service to run static files ... < / Em>

No comments:

Post a Comment