Sunday 15 April 2012

asp.net mvc 4 - C#.NET MVC4 - Windows Authentication and custom user data -


The customer I work for at this time, sign in to their Active Directory login with a sign-on Wants to connect with I have no experience with Windows authentication.

The problem is that I need to refer users to the database. Also, users should already be in the database, even if they have not logged in yet. (I'm synchronizing with Active Directory with LDAP every night ??) The reason for this is that other users should be able to allocate the user for specific work.

See the following basic diagram: Enter image details here

My question is: Should I use the membership provider or just expand the IPRI?
Am I thinking correctly about synchronizing every night?
How can I prevent user data from every request? / P>

Use the membership provider to connect to LDAP for you, then with the ValidateUser method in the provider Get certified.

No comments:

Post a Comment