Friday 15 June 2012

How can I get ALL photo from the facebook album? -


I know that this topic is quite hot, but my problem is "half problem" in coding.

I have a Facebook album that has 266 photos. I use jquery and FQL to request album ID, then get all the photo IDs and their sources from the album. The code works well but I think I can only get 102 photos and 266 photos.

How do I get all the photos completely in the Facebook album?

Good .. I got the answer after making a little effort in the article. Fashionbook FQL allows us to use the "border" number. It seems that Facebook default has set the limit number to 100. This means, if we do not set a limit number in FQL, then it will only get 100 records in FQL.

I get more photos in "Border 1000" FQL, it shows 266 pictures properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment