Friday 15 June 2012

javascript - Should I use the Underscore-compatible build of Lo-Dash when using it with BackboneJS? -


I have noticed that Low-Dash has a special underscore-compatible build, whose purpose is to create a function logic / -dash underscore Is a superset, I think there is no underscore function in Low-Dash).

I have also found that BackbongJS can be used with underscore or low-dash.

My question: Will it not be wrong to use Low-Dash's "normal" build with backbones? I am not getting any indication of whether people are doing this in the wild or not, but this is a bad idea, especially if the backbones are dependent on the tasks which may be different in these builds. At the same time, it will be good to use some new functions in low-dash, so I do not like to remember them if it is not necessary.

[edit] Personal experience after using the trash for a while I think that the differences are not very big. I recommend that you use normal construction, but if you do not want to take any risk, go with Compat Build


< P> To find answers, see this wiki page, which summarizes the difference between low-dash build and plain low-dash

Underscore build (includes backbone build, which is a subset of Underscore build)
  • Ease of Low-Dash The knowledgeable chain has been replaced with underscore ???? Clear Chenning style If you want to use it then the _chen method is still there.
  • _
  • / Code> and _ expand method repeated. Additional features are removed from methods like _. In , _ Omit , _. Select , and _ template

No comments:

Post a Comment