Friday 15 June 2012

objective c - NSViewController on Mac OS X 10.4 -


I am working on a bundled code basis - not an app, where development started at 10.4, and running at 10.4 Essential, but works all the way up to 10.8. It loads your thoughts manually with Nib files and I have only recently realized that there is a sufficient memory leak because nibis use binding and binding against the file owner, make reference cycle and The owner of the file prevents the class from deluxe. I think that this "file owner" gets worse than loading his niboot.

I load nee using the following code (this code is in the base class and the subclass is override + nibName ):

  NSString * nibName = [[Self class] nickname]; NSNIB * Nib = [[NSNI Elok] Init VastNIB Nominated: Nominee Bundle: MyBundle]; [Neb institute nabih with honor: self top level object: and top level object];   

Since I have to target 10.4, I am unable to use the NSViewController . I think I will need to implement my own Visual Controller class, but how do I prevent the reference cycle from making the promise of the NSViewController class? If the view controller is the "owner of the file" of Nib, then will not I just press reference scenes from my current class to my view controllers? What does NSViewController prevent this from happening?

I recommend that you use the NSWindowController or the custom sub- Squares your subclass can have a view outlet and a KVO-compatible represented object property. It should be sufficient for a 10.4-compatible replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment