Friday 15 June 2012

python 3.x - Komodo edit 8 - Python3 user input -


I am trying to trigger issues with this new editor and running the code with user input. I have selected Python 3 translator in the preferences: / usr / local / bin / python3

I have also set up Shebang at the top of an .i file and I am using the following in my run command However, I am still unable to use the input () in my code. Edit the commode from this code. In command output:

  #! / Usr / bin / env python3 print ("name please?") Name = input () print ("hello", name) print ("finished script ...")   

Get the following:

  please name? End the script ('hello', & lt; built-in function input & gt;) ...   

I'm sure this is something simple, but I've been stumped: (< / P> print ("name please?") Name = input (div))

Try it: - < / P>

  name = input ("name please?")    

No comments:

Post a Comment