Friday 15 June 2012

javascript - Sequence to draw a HighStock chart with multiple getJSON calls -


I am creating a webpage, which is set up with a different story, with a set of series highscore charts Displays $ GetJSON Call for each set I would like to display some part of the chart, while the user waits for the set to load, and waits for the series to join. To chart the chart and call $ .getJSON ?

High-returning issues, the gap in the graph, the graph that stops displaying their data, so far the error in my efforts has been prone to error. I think my poor understanding of the asconronus nature of $ .getJSON is also part of the problem.

You can always create charts for the first series, and the chart for each next series To add .addSeries () series, see:

No comments:

Post a Comment