Friday 15 June 2012

iphone - Is it possible to customize the keyboard from UITextField? -


I have a view controller, because my keyboard is on full time screen, because of this, I hope to lower it altitude It was a game app, so I was hoping to make the keyboard more games.

How should I approach this? Can I customize the keyboard in this code so much? Should I try to make my own keyboard with more than 20 custom buttons to make a keyboard?

Garrett Correct, you can not customize the standard iOS keyboard, although a custom view instead There is a way to provide.

UITextField has a property named

It will allow you to provide a view that you still need to use the textfield And first you want to resign from responding.

Since you have said that the keyboard is always open in the app, I am assuming

then, in the viewDidLoad keyboard, so that it stays on the screen And it can set the inputview.

  - (zero) viewDidoadload {[Super Viewedload]; // Setup an additional after loading the view, usually from a nibb. UIView * customKeyboardView = [[[NSBundle mainBundle] loadNib Named: @ "Custom Board" owner: zero option: zero] last object]; Self.myTextField.inputView = CustomkeyboardFw; [Become Self.myTextField First Responder]; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment