Friday 15 June 2012

Facebook 3.0: Things I don't understand when authenticating a user on android -


I find something odd with Facebook 3.0.

Without installing on Android on Android, I will be asked for OpenForPublish and this will allow me to publish the permissions of the stream if the use of openfire readings, then the publish in the callback function will allow newPermissionsRequest , I will terminate logging twice.

On the other hand, with the Facebook Book installed on the other side, I use OpenFriftPublish Can not during the summer, which is necessary for reading. If you use openForRead, then use the new presentation request for the published stream, I can make a capable request for the published stream, but I have sent the callback to the new posts. Will not be requested.

Is anyone having the same problem?

The correct sequence of events is the first call openToRead, then requestNewPublishPermissions. This permission fits well with the current model of requests.

For the web dialog, please upgrade to 3.0.1, it addresses multiple login problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment