Friday 15 June 2012

javascript - Fancybox - Implementing afterClose callback -


My JavaScript syntax is cheaty level, but I am learning: & gt;

I get an inline & lt; Div id = "content" & gt; is using Fancybox 2.1.4 to appear. Traditionally, & lt; Div & gt; will be set to style = "display: none" and Fancybox will be changed to block if enabled, and when none is closed

In my case, I actually did that & lt; Div & gt; On the page there is a visible content in a different place (this is the correct project, I know that there are many opinions that can be there).

So, after disappearing the facebox, after disappearing

Div id = "content" & gt; needs to be placed (which disappears nude from it).

After some research, I came to know that by using the afterClose callback, I just click the id "content" to display: block < / Code> (which resolves the problem.

Problem ... my ugliness is:> I have tried for a lot of time and it is not sure where to put the code, and the correct syntax .

How do I add afterClose to my faxbox function?

  & lt; script type = "text / javascript"> gt; $ ( Document ) .ready (function () {$ (".fancybox"). Fancybox ();}); & lt; / scripts & gt;   

Very much for any help Thank you

This format is: