Saturday 15 September 2012

iphone - animation with medal & ribbon at level finished -


I'm new to cocos2d and iphone. I've implemented a simple animation using the particle system. it works fine. Now I want some more animation, like my star animation (using particles) is complete, I want a medal with ribbon from top to bottom in my screen, I feel that this movement is the same as we do with our hands Medals stop; Hold the ribbon. Can we get this kind of action or using the animation using Cocos 2D ... any kind of help or idea will be appreciated. .

I did something like this:

Enter image details here

I would say that the best strategy to create an animated CCSpact with CCA Animation will be.

This site has a tutorial for this:

[edit] Cocos 2D introduction to rock simulation:

No comments:

Post a Comment