Saturday 15 September 2012

jpa - Entity without a constraint required -


I have a unit with regard to any other person (guru) this person is null I could have thought that only the obligations. Mandatory comments compels my mentor to set up. If I remove a lot of annotations then the guardian will not be used.

  @ Entity public class extension of person model {@Id @ constraints.Required @ formats.NonEmpty public integer ID; @ManyToOne @ Obligation Essential public user user; @binding Required public string first name; @binding LastName essential public string; @ManyToOne public person advisor; ...   

How can I have a person without a master?

@ManyToOne The annotation is actually used by your GPA provider to provide "instructions" It seems that person in the table / relation foreign key (this model 1: n relations can not be advisory to B / N persons and a foreign key is null ) But with your question, I think your biz is 1: n not required so easily @ManyToOne annotation Eliminate and if someone happens to patrons, so it ties in wire through manually JPA unit manufacturer or setter method

No comments:

Post a Comment