Saturday 15 September 2012

jquery - cannot get ajax return and show it -


I use jquery AJAX to make a webmath call, I use Fiddler to debug And it shows that WebMath has returned Jason data Enter image details here

Here's my code:

 Type: "Application / Jason; Charset = UTF-8", URL: "default.aspx / NewUserEvent", data: user_event_data_json, datatype: "Jason", success : Function (New_user_event_id) {$ ("# testingspan"). Text (new_user_event_id.d);}, error: function () {$ ("# testingspan"). Text ("error");}}); ............ ............ ............ & lt; Div id = "testingspan" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

I do not know why my browser can not show anything? Are there problems in my code?

'JSON' is not displayed outside each browser box. Most plugins are required Try browsing with Chrome, it can definitely display JSON. This article says more

Maybe help

No comments:

Post a Comment