Saturday 15 September 2012

jsf - p:outputLabel would not update -


I have a dialog box that contains the expected "true" with P: input and a related P: output label.

  & lt; P: = "name" value = "first name" /> for output labels & Lt; P: Input Text id = "name" value = "# {usermanagedBean.name}" required = "true" />   

I present the dialog box without any value from which a verification error is generated by P: Required label for the red color in the output label but dialog without submitting On reopening , the output label is still in an invalid state (red font). Unless I go back or navigate from other pages, it is not updated. I tried to update the entire dialog box but it would not affect the label.

Thank you in advance

This is expected behavior because input components (and related components ) Validation will retain their status after failure. After the full request is re-executed, the state is changed only and the full JSF lifecycle is re-implemented.

You are not exactly telling how you are "updating" the panel, but I completely reset the status of related input components without resubmitting I can recommend to & lt; H: form / & gt; . If you post a more meaningful code, then I might give a work snippet

No comments:

Post a Comment