Saturday 15 September 2012

knockout.js - Getting [object Object] in javascript when I want the value -


I have seen some similar questions, but in reality what I am doing wrong I am not seeing a .py I am passing a file from a file to a file that uses JavaScript. I

I know that the JavaScript file is getting my decree in this way:

  Var numbersFromServer = [["one": "45", "b": "22", "c": "7"}];   

So, when I try to do something like this:

  var numbersFromServer = {{numbers_list | Safe}}; Var number ViewModel = function () {var self = this; The News = []; (TheNumbers.push (numbersFromServer [key]);} Self.num_display = ko.observableArray (theNumbers);} Ko.applyBindings (new number ViewModel ());   

When I want to get the actual value (45, 22, 7), then I'm getting the [object object].

Can someone tell me in the right direction

A Bela shows what I'm trying to do:

Object in the array so that you For Word

  (word keyformer in numbers [0]) {theNumbers.push (numbersFromServer [0] [key]);}    

No comments:

Post a Comment