Friday 15 February 2013

database - How do I set up a new Solr core using data from an existing core? -


I saw that a similar question was asked 3 years ago, but I think that to copy as 1 OK 1) Existing Q is 3 years old and 2) I have different problems and there is a different version of Solar.

Here is the story I was given a copy of the "Indexing" directory of the existing Solar Core by an associate. I am trying to establish my own core locally and use that index. The current core was from a Solr 4.1.0 installation. (I tried, and failed to install both Solar 4.3.1 and Solar 4.1.0.) I'm running Solar on the Jetties.

What is the problem, you ask? Ok, I change the config files (schema.xml and sulcro config.xml) that my colleague gave me, with them in the default example core. And then I run the JT, it creates a new index folder. I delete the contents of that index folder and I was copied to the contents of the index folder.

The result of this is that the Solar indicates that "Segment" files could not be found. So I think the two files (Segment Jane and Segment_1) are created with the initial index folder. I use them to drop them in the index folder but everything else is changing now the solar work is working (browserware interface is working), but this resulted in "number document: 0" and a *: * query get.

Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance, I'm happy to provide more information.

You have Segment.n and Segment_1 original From the index, ask the collaborator to give those files as well, but since you mentioned that the affiliate has given you a copy of the index folder, then you should already have those files.

Note that it may not be necessary that Segment_1 exists in your original index copy. This can be section_N, whatever is the Segment_ file in the original copy, copy it to the new index and restart the Jetta.

Segment.n records the current generation (_N in the Segment_N) index, in the directory list of files in the form of a fileback, Segment_en file (such as NFS on file system , Where the directory listing can come from the stale cache) fails to detect

No comments:

Post a Comment