Friday 15 February 2013

Gradle: project depending on a Maven "child" (sub) project with dependencyManagement at parent -


My (new) Gradual Project relies on the Maven project, which is the child of the parent meven project with many sub projects. Note that I care only about a small subproduct, nothing more than that parent

The problem is that, the Gradle Maven Project Tree runs and when it sees "dependency management" in parent palm what is it - for any and all sub-projects of that parent " Approved version ", it really believes that they have all the real dependencies of children / all projects that I care about ... and then waaaay too much stuff in my Gradle project Brings it

I am currently working around all those dependencies and I am not currently currently presenting currently (I ), But I do not want to do this because it would mean that I basically have to coordinate with that parent with all projects.

It is with Gradual 1.6. I may have some (small) effect levels on how those Maven projects are structured, but preferably such a thing will not be needed and I can tell Gradle somehow as it should .. To do any behaviors

1 edit

No comments:

Post a Comment