Friday 15 February 2013

javascript - Capture event for YUI light box close -


I have a light box (YUI) in my application to close this lightbox using 'x' in the upper right However, I need to set up a set of tasks, for that I have to capture the event that triggers when the lightbox is closed. Can anyone help? Note - I did some research online and even went through YUI JS files but could not locate the solution.

Unfortunately the lightbox module in the YUI gallery is very old and does not use any of the YUI components Which will give you feedback when the lightbox is off. I recommend that you use the same lightbox as you like. This allows you to hear an event that indicates the audience to close like this:

  YUI (). Usage ('aui-image-viewer', function (y) {var imageViewer = New Y.ImageViewer ({link: '# Gallery A'}); Image Viewer. Render (); Imageviewer.one ('visualchange', function Y} {// If E. Enwal is wrong, then the image viewer is hidden (! E. Envival) {}}}}};    

No comments:

Post a Comment