Monday 15 April 2013

common lisp - Vim - slimv : close-parenthesis position upon pressing enter -


I'm trying to learn a common language. I run GVI on windows. I try to follow the Slimwin tutorial here. My question: Please assume that you type the following and enter after : Morse (the vertical bar shows the cursor position) < Pre> (defpackage: morse |)

I get the following result (repeating the '|' cursor position vertically :

  (defpackage: Morse |)   

While I want the following results:

  (defpackage: Morse |)   

so that I can continue typing to get the following:

  (defpackage: morse (: Usage: normal-lip))   

What should I do to get the result?

Many thanks in advance!

understand - the answer is apparently in : help g: paredit_electric_return . That is, include the following in your _vimrc file:

  move: paredit_electric_return = 1   

See also the action in this action:



No comments:

Post a Comment