Monday 15 April 2013

How to position a div in a Jquery UI slider by giving ui.values -


I need to create a device that looks like a border in the Jquery UI slider, and we should be able to Based on the given inputs (values, as we provide the position of the handler), it will not move to the slider to position it on the slider, but it will be fixed.

  $ ("# slider (slider-range"). Slider ({step: 0.01, 'min': 10, 'max': 50, range: wrong, // rangeValues: [ 11.2,30.1], value: [45.1, 18.1], slide: function (event, UI) {// return false;}});   

I would like to find something like this Where I have made my own "Range Value" option, on which we supply prices as we handle and it should be placed on the slider and not provided CSS on the given value.

Thank you

As I understand, you are watching For something like this:

div that follows ul values ​​, correct me if I am wrong

 < Code> $ ('# ResponsiveDiv'). CSS ('left', ui.value + 'px');    

No comments:

Post a Comment