Monday 15 April 2013

ios - AFNetworking prefetch other images -


I have used the UIImageView + AFNetworking category to download and display images from an array of URLs Use the table view populate.

Now I feel that other images are being delayed because only the image of the current cell will be loaded. I have to engage in attracting other images too.

My idea would be to write for the loop and start downloading and caching with F-Networking, say, 10 other requests start from current index page .

Should I do the usual dispatch_async in the block and start getting the other 20 mentioned images?

Any better ideas? In most cases, pre-fetching will not be nearly as rewarding as you can expect. On mobile devices, power and bandwidth are limited resources, which question the value of loading things that users can never actually see You are smart about it Trying to be

No comments:

Post a Comment