Monday 15 April 2013

java - how to connect to hsqldb which is instantiated through spring -


I am using an embedded database to run my test cases in the Maven test phase. I think that spring HSQLDB server should start, what is my impression right?

  & lt; Jdbc: embedded-database id = "data source" type = "hsqual" & gt; & Lt; Jdbc: script space = "class path: schema.sql" /> & Lt; Jdbc: script location = "classpath: data.sql" /> & Lt; / JDBC: Embedded-Database & gt;   

How can I view the schema / table created in hsqldb using the above script? I tried to connect through the dBVIIssiLizer but I was not seen in tables.

jdbc: embedded-database URL connects to in-process memory database , Not the server

You need to start a server separately (a different process) that is a memory-memory database. You can get information about how to do this in the HSQLDB guide. .

You can connect to a normal connection URL such as jdbc: hsqldb: hsql: // localhost / test You can also connect to the server with the DBVJualizer using the URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment