Monday 15 April 2013

python - Convert twitter UTC format in excel -


When I extract the date and time from Twitter, I get this format:

  Mon Jun 17 14:44:40 +0000 2013   

How do I convert one of Excel format to Excel? I need to do this because if I want to make a statement in Excel

I have excellence in 2003

The picture below shows if I want to convert it to Excel I try to excel a different date.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Is the field of day always two characters? If so, you can use it (it is assumed that the date cell F20

  = DATE (right (F20,4), MONTH (DATEVALUE (1 & amp; MID) (F20,5,3)), MID (F209, 2/2))   

You can format the date in the format that you currently select and choose a custom format By entering the mask

  ddd mmm dd hh: mm: ss "+0000" yyyy   

However, I think your dates are coming in the form of stars , So you need to parse it as above Ta will.

No comments:

Post a Comment