Monday 15 April 2013

Using Mixpanel to push notifications to Android Automatically -


I was wondering if there is a way to send push notifications from an Android application to a device that I have developed or not Also, if it is possible to develop my php server in a way, then it will request a push notification sent to a specific device. I have already tested SDK with my application and if I sent it from MixPlan.com, it gets the information. I just want to talk to the feature automatically.

I am trying to implement an application with a messaging feature and need to inform the user who receives the message when he receives it. I read a lot about GCM and there does not seem to be any good documentation and everything does not work and I always get errors. The mixpanel should work, but in order to be able to send push notifications, I have to log on to my website and use the website to use the information. I also tried to use the HTTP request and sent a request by sending push notifications, but I need to log in and it just is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will have to complete this application as soon as possible!

Thanks

You can use the "Notifications" feature to automatically update Get a MixPanel to send your push notifications - You do not need to log in to the mixpad every time You can set notifications that are sent based on the user's qualities. If you want to send a notification based on certain events in your app, then after that incident you can send people analytics updates mixpany.

It seems that you want people to receive a push notice on your mobile device whenever they sign up in your web application on your app's "Thank you for signing up" page, you Do something like this:

  // Assume that you have added the MixPanel JS snippet to your page mixplan. Identity (some user delete id); Mixpanel.people.set ("signed", true); After that, you can set up a notification with "Sign Up Up It True" in your MixPlan Project in the MixPanel next time you "sign up" a user. , Then they will get a GCM notification.   

No comments:

Post a Comment