Thursday 15 May 2014

CoInitialize() is undefined - Python error -


I am learning multithreading in Python I was going through online examples and was trying multithreading for my WMI module which connects remotely to the remote machine. But, when I use pythoncom.CoInitialize () , I get an error saying that 'CoInitialize is an undefined variable' I do not know that What is wrong.

Any help really will be appreciated

The problem is resolved by Pythoncom My support was included in libraries, but having a C extension, my PyDev environment was not able to get CoInitialize as a global variable. So I explicitly added co-initially:

Window-> Preferences-> PyDev-> Editor- & gt; Code Analysis

Here, in the 'undefined' tab (since CoInitialize) was coming as an undefined error in PyDev) CoInitialize (separated by commas).

Now the restart of Aptana has gone wrong and everything works fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment