Thursday 15 May 2014

erlang - Having Dialyzer support Custom Behaviours -


I am using Dialyzer with some custom behaviors, the problem is that when I do this, the dialer gives me this Returns the error: / P>

  src / max.erl: 3: callback information is not available about gen_strategy behavior   

One thing I can not know How to make it callback information I would like to add this information to my practice, so I received more tests from the Dialer I can. Starting with R15B, the Erlang / OTP Compiler was upgraded so that it now has a new module called -callback. "post-text" itemprop = "text" Handles the specialty. Example:

 Example:  
  - Callback Init (ARGS :: term ()) - & gt; {OK, state :: word ()} | {OK, state :: period (), timeout () | Hibernate} | {Stop, reason: word ()} | ignore.   

More about it and

No comments:

Post a Comment