Thursday 15 May 2014

html - Paragraph not aligned properly -


Actually I'm trying to create an email template using HTML and Dreamweaver. This is my first template. The fact is that I am going to & lt; for e-mail templates. Div & gt; I can not use the tag. In fact, giving me headache is having difficulty in aligning social icons with "social articles", both inside align = "center" The image below is the "Footer" section of my email template, assigned with td tag.

Here's a screenshot:

Enter image details here < / P>

I'm only posting code for the footer section because my content and header section is working fine.

  & lt ;; DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "- // W3C // DTT XHTML 1.0 Transcription // N" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> & Lt; Html xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "content-type" content = "text / html; charset = UTF-8" /> & Lt; Title & gt; Tiki Photoshop Newsletter & lt; / Title & gt; & Lt; Style type = "text / css" & gt; Body {font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, without-serif; Font-size: 15px; Background: #ccc; } H4.copyright, p.copyright {padding-left: 50px; Color: #ffff} h4.social {padding-left: 50px; Color: #fff; } P.footer {color: #FFF; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Width of table = "600" align = "center" bgcolor = "# 999999" & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td align = "center" & gt; & Lt; H4 square = "social" & gt; I am also social & lt; / H4 & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td align = "center" & gt; & Lt; P class = "footer" & gt; & Lt; A href = "http://www.facebook.com/trickyphotoshop" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "picture / facebook-256.gif" width = "25px" height = "25px" /> & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A href = "http://www.tricky-photoshop.com" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "image / g + .gif" width = "25px" height = "25px" /> & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A href = "http://www.twitter.com/trickyphotoshop/" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "image / twitter.gif" width = "25px" height = "25px" /> & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td height = "10" & gt; & Lt; H4 square = "copyright" & gt; Copyright area & lt; / H4 & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td height = "10" & gt; & Lt; P class = "copyright" & gt; & Amp; Reserve all rights & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt; Basically I want two things:  
  1. I want to align the text "I am also social" with three symbols like Facebook, Twitter, google + < Li> As you can see that there is a large space between "Copyright area" and "All rights reserved" I want to delete this place.

    I know my code is not very professional, but this is my first HTML code.

    You should change the style as follows:

      h4.social { / * Remove: padding-left: 50px; * / Color: #FFF; } H4.copyright, p.copyright {padding-left: 50px; Margin: 0 px; / * Add to this line * / Color: #FFF; }   

    I recommend using for "games" with CSS changes

No comments:

Post a Comment