Thursday 15 May 2014

ios - UITab Under View -


How do I use autolayout in programming mode under a UIVUT?

I am trying to do it for me but this is giving me errors about disgruntled obstacles.

James,

I do not think there is a class in Coca-api, which is called " UI tab ", although I stumbled in the link given below,

It is being said, as the document explains," By creating a tab bar program "

  - (zero) applicationdeffincial launching: (UIApplication *) application {tabBarController = [[UITabBarController alloc] init]; MyViewController * vc1 = [[MyViewController alloc] init]; MyOtherViewController * vc2 = [[MyOtherViewController alloc] init]; NSArray * Controller = [NSArray arrayWithObjects: vc1, vc2, zero]; TabBarController.viewControllers = Controller; Window.rootViewController = Tabbar Controller; }   

Then you add the tab bar item to the view controller created in the new tab as the document state.

No comments:

Post a Comment