Thursday 15 May 2014

knockout.js - Order when notifying subscribers -


What if anything, determines the order in which an honorable value is notified?

Below the GitHub issue, it seems that there is no reliable order.

However, I think that moving through the information is to see that the subscriber () uses for each (), should not it inform the subscriber in the order from which they are included in the array Ho?

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case in Chrome for me. If necessary, I can provide the code but it seems like normal perceptions that I'm missing a knockout or. "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I resolved this issue by adding an order sensitive code to an objective function. That is, the observed values ​​are observed only by the Change of Values, which then calls everything in the desired order.

This takes me away from the observation pattern view used here is great for updating but it is not great to organize the mandatory business logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment