Thursday 15 May 2014

.net 4.0/4.5 Reference Assemblies folder missing -


I have created a project on my laptop which works continuously on my PC. But when I was trying to build the project, I encountered errors related to several assemblies. After checking my references on my laptop it showed that they were pointing to my "folder" when checking for my PC it quickly came out that folders for 4.0 and 4.5 are missing.

I can fix the problem by adding several NUG packages in the project and point them out. But I'm curios why this difference has occurred.

Visual Studio 2010/2012 installed on both computers

and this project is an ASP.NET MVC4 web API project.

Any thoughts?

OK I found the reason that it was found that VS2010 was not installed in my PC (now) These folders were removed by uninstalling VS2010. (Reproduced on my laptop), so on my laptop it uses references from these folders, but when they go to my PC they have been removed

No comments:

Post a Comment