Thursday 15 May 2014

Why I am request email scope for oauth, Facebook also show I need to access friend list? -


I am integrating Facebook login into my web app, and I was able to generate a redirect URL such as. .

As you can see, my request scope is only email .

But when I redirected to FB, I see ..

  xxx wants to access your public profile, friend list and email address.   

I do not want to intimidate my users, is it possible to not show the friend list request?

In the context of itemprop = "text">

For each of the basic information permissions Is part of the request. It contains many elements from a person's public profile and a list of their friends.

A person's public profile by default refers to the following properties on the user object:

  • ID
  • Name
  • link
  • username
  • gender
  • local
  • age_range
  • Other

    The Friends list is a Friends list node on the user object.

No comments:

Post a Comment