Thursday 15 January 2015

c# - hide datagridview include all checkbox -


I have to display only one row in a DataGridView, so I use the checkboxes that appear in the column headers I want to hide

This checkbox is to select all the checkboxes, which I do not allow users to do.

showing the checkbox I want to go

I'm trying to hide column headings and hide some labels as they were headers.

Note: I already have the code to uncheck other checkboxes when a user clicks on another.

Update: I have left that I have populated data from the data source "Include" column was not connected to the data source, but the data source was linked to the wizard. After some advanced experiment (i.e. stupid), I learned that the field / column in the data source " By selecting "Selected" it will not automatically be included in the data grid view as a check box, but the header will not contain the checkbox and behave as desired.

Enter image details here

My way to success Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment