Thursday 15 January 2015

php - onClick Jquery Ajax not working on mobile phone? -


On my web site, I have an input button with an onClick event. The OnClick event only triggers a JavaScript function. The function uses jQuery to make an Ajax call, and also refreshes the web page.

It works on IE, Chrome (on my PC). But on my cell phone, it does not work. This year I bought cell phones, so it would seem to me to have the capabilities associated with Browsing the use of Android as the date is up to date.

faucet to on in your HTML tag Instead of onclick I had a problem like this in JS and it was solved using it instead:

  $ ("# mypage1"). (Click "click vclick", "a", function (e) {E.preventDefault (); // do not forget it if you are using anchor tag as a button / your code.}) ;   

information abt vclick

jQuery mobile "vclick" event simulates handler mobile "Onclick" event handler on devices

Information abt with to:

trigger after quick, full touch event .

No comments:

Post a Comment