Thursday 15 January 2015

router - Cant acces MySQL server remotly -


I am encountering some problems that are trying to overcome my MySQL database far away. It works fine to reach local or more LANs, but when I have to try on the Internet, I get this error:

Host '1 9 02.1.1.1' is the MySQL server

I have done all this:

  • Disable firewall
  • Privilege grants with a local client : at all * *. * To Root

    Then when I try to connect:

      mysql -h190.XXX.XXX. XXX - Root - Pete   

    Note that I try to connect via public IP (190.XXX.XXX.XXX), but the error router shows local IPs ( Router is configured to forward

    thanks in advance.

    lot All possible reasons:

    _my.cnf first:

     should stop # skip-networking # -address = 0.0.0.0 # Make sure this local host to do Do not comply   

    _ Make sure there is no firewall and you do not need to open ports in /etc/hosts.allow (or whatever you want as Amazon Policy Editor

    _ Your grant should also be a grant option (I will use any other than the root for remote access):

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *   

    _ Make sure you flush the privileges (After grant):

      Flush privileges;    

No comments:

Post a Comment