Thursday 15 January 2015

Track localhost on Analytics in Google Tag Manager -


I have a problem keeping track of Google Analytics on a local host with Google Tag Manager (I) on API for API I can see, I just do not have to set any of the cookies. I did not find this option in Google Tag Manager Does anyone have to do this?

This referenced document is Universal Analytics (new GA API version).

To resolve this problem, you have two options:

1) Use the traditional tag "Google Analytics" in 'more settings' Do & gt; 'Domains and directories' & gt; Switch to Tag "Universal Analytics" tag in Tag Manager or switch to "Universal Analytics" tag on the name "Google":

  none   

< Strong> 2) Configure the required fields and select 'More Settings' & gt; 'Cookie configuration' & gt; In both cases, this option was closed before launching the site. should be there .

No comments:

Post a Comment