Thursday 15 January 2015

sql - create database and connect native android app -


I am creating a native Android app that has some user data that I want to store in the database. I plan to use Heroki to host her. The app should be able to retrieve it and overwrite it. Right now, I am very confused about how to start working on it.

There are three parts:

1) Write the actual database: I'm currently using SQL database browser. I have created a simple table database. I do not have any clue about how to deploy Heroko ...

2) Write a REST API to communicate with the Android app on the device. Do I assume that it should be installed in Heroes too?

3) Connecting to the device: ??? I have no clue how it works ... Should I also write an ASIS API in my original Android app?

Very confused! Thanks for reading.

You should follow these steps according to your knowledge:

  1. should be to went database device created by (which you created using sqlitebrowser .
  2. Create a separate database on the server side and create API < Li> Whatever you can do is you can use the xml or json file to reflect the data in the database on the server. By doing CRUD, they will write the values ​​edited in the local databases and after the Internet connection and then edit values ​​in the xml or json format and send them to their servers where they Will be synced with the database.

No comments:

Post a Comment