Thursday 15 January 2015

java - Three activity, two buttons and one answer -


I have a question: I have to do the program I want to do; In the first activity we have a button, when we click it, it opens up a new activity, we have a new button there and we open it to the third activity where we can see our total number - how often We click a button (so: 2 times)

I know how to start a new activity, but I do not know how to get the number of clicks in the total.

"Sorry for my bad english" "

Another way to do this is to set the onClick () button of the buttons to pass the incremental number as one and then to start a new activity, in new activity, you access that data and access it in a variable You can retrieve data passed in the bundle.

You can repeat this process in the same way for the next activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment