Thursday 15 January 2015

How to run a JUnit Test in android studio? -


I think instruementTest should be relevant to Android in test, so I have to addtional source folder like src / test / javaï ¼ ?? It is seeing that testfile was not compiled in src / test / java.

How can I run a junior test independently?

How can I run Junit Test in just one command line, no device about Android?

Enter image details here

 Enter the image details here

or call in the instruementTest folder and take the Junich exam

  ./gradlew connectedInstrumentTest   

However, unit testing will not work at all.

I think this is not possible if you only have the android plugin in your build.gradle. The only test which is supported in the Android plugin is in the InstrumentTest folder. The common test folder is only used by other plugins

Next to that there is only support for the Android studio but it is not sure about < / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment