Thursday 15 January 2015

php - Offline Mode - Updating data once internet is connected -


I'm just looking at the feasibility of implementing it and advice on any general ideas and suggestions whether it is possible. No code and this is not homework.

I am developing an online application for fitness, and from the gym and I usually have no internet connection and so long as I do not return home / wait for internet before I can enter all the data on that particular day and any note

I am thinking that it will be possible to develop offline mode somehow, where I can still enter data and then when I return home , And connect my laptop to the internet, the data will be uploaded to the server, so why do not I need to re-enter the data when I come home?

Thoughts

My usual ideas have to keep data in a cookie, but I'm not sure how the cookie will update itself the internet came back is.

Another thought will be the use of chairs, and, then in that way the conversation. In it, there is a cron job in my web server that is "learned" that if the data is available from a particular IP on the network network (again, the server will be on the same network) and if there is, the system will transfer my local machine

Any ideas of your own will be greatly appreciated.

< P> You can make a web application offline by using your computer as a server You can get as a PHP stack,
  • Windows: WAMP, AMPPS
  • Mac:

    You can check online via Google or some pinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment