Thursday 15 January 2015

javascript - Point unselection in ChartJS -


I'm using, and there is a custom pie chart.

I can select the area of ​​Pi, but I

I see the function clearSelection () in the document, but I do not know that it is my In case how to use it

Any suggestions?

You should get an example of dxPieChart and call like this method like this:

  $ ("chart"). DxPieChart ('instance'). ClearSelection ();   

You can call it on some events such as button clicks.

On the other hand, if your goal is to unselect the pie section, then the user clicks this segment (which means toggle selection), you can change your click handler:

  pointClick: function (point) {(point.fullState & amp; 2)? Point.clearSelection (): point.select (); }   

I created this code based on .

No comments:

Post a Comment