Wednesday 15 April 2015

AppleScript: Trying to write to a file when a POSIX path is provided -


I am an applet note and I am moments of buying a type of author and moving forward in the mountains.

Can anyone, please explain to me why this fails:

  to make the POSIX file "/Users/me/folder/fileinfo.txt" To set mah_file to set mah_data "some text !!!!!!" write_to_file (this_data, target_file, append_data) - try to set target_file to string_type (string, string, boolean file path) as text Open_target_file sets the open_file to open access to the access file with permission to write, then append_data is incorrect then open_target_file's write to EOF 0 Start on true EOF near Access open_target_file Return open_target_file to set this_data pass access file target_file try end try try to return false end end write_to_file write_to_file (mah_data, mah_file, true)   

Only succeed in this:

  set "mah_file" to set the mah_data file "some text !!!" - The rest is the same   

I have tried:

  set mah_file as the POSIX file "/Users/me/folder/fileinfo.txt" In the file   as the nick 

and

  set the mah_file to POSIX file "/Users/me/folder/fileinfo.txt"   

and

  to set the POSIX file mah_file "/Users/me/folder/fileinfo.txt" as the text   

And since AppleScript can not make it bother to tell me why why this is not working, I'm well and actually mine Ag have been lost. file and POSIX file

Keywords: mah_file to set "/Users/me/folder/fileinfo.txt" ... with access to write access to mah_file

No comments:

Post a Comment