Wednesday 15 April 2015

ios - manipulating the keyboard: change frame, edit text field other than the one tapped -


I have trouble finding information on manipulating the keyboard. What I want to do here: < P> When the user touches a text field, I have to show a keyboard. However:

1) I want to move the keyboard to 30 pixels so that the second view is visible in the south.

2) The keyboard should not really touch the text field. Instead a multilanguage text view will be presented to edit the user.

I am not confident of the best strategy and I do not know the methods that I need to use or the qualities I need to determine. Some sample codes will be appreciated.

As @HenryHarris says, you can not take the keyboard (or more properly) Do not, as Apple hopes where they will keep and if you start messing with it then your app will reject).

  - TextFieldShouldBeginEditing (BOOL): (UITextField *  

You can switch to a different view on the other side, when they type text fields like this Tap using something:) TextField {// present your text view, let's call it MyTextView for now, and then ask to start accepting the input: [myTextViewFirstResponder]; // Now do not make a return that textField is not the first responder: do not return; }

No comments:

Post a Comment