Wednesday 15 April 2015

Not getting the src of the image in sencha image gallery -


Hi, I am working on an image gallery project in which I am clicking on an image in the Sanchetta Touch 2 It should show the image of the gallery, but the problem I am experiencing here is that when I click on the Personal Show on the image, but it does not get the source of the image, then I have to do a lot of things about it. Tried but nothing is working I'm posting the code on

  Ext.define ('ImageViewer.view.Gallery', {extension: 'extension' gallery, xtype: 'gallery', config: {xtype: 'container' , Scroll: 'vertical', floating close btn: true, style: 'margin: auto! Important; text-align: center;', default: {style: "float: left; margin: 10px; box-shadow:" + # 99 9 pixels 0 px 6px2px, border: 1px solid # 888; "+ overflow: hidden;", height: 170, width: 110}, item: [[html: 'lt; img Class = "image-wrap" src = "Http: //content6.flixster com / movie / 11/13/43 / 11134356_pro.jpg" /> '}, {Html:' & lt; Img class = "image-wrap" src = "http://content9.flixster.com/movie/11/16/11/ 11161107_pro.jpg" /> '}, {Html:' & lt; Img class = "image-wrap" src = "http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/16/10/ 11161098_pro.jpg" /> '}, {Html:' & lt; Img class = "image-wrap" src = "http: // cum Ntent9.flixster.com/movie/11/15/90/11159075_pro.jpg" /> '}]}, Get started: function () {var me = this; // Add a tap event to images to open the carousel. Element ('Tap', function (E, L) {me.showGalleryCarousel (el);}, me, {Representative: 'IMG'}); //me.loadImages (); //me.callParent(arguments); }, / ** * Show gallery carousel with all images * / showGalleryCarousel: function (clicked image) {var me = this, clickedImgIndex = 0, // Gallery of Corosellor Gallery Croissel = Ext.Viewport.add ({xtype: 'Gallerycarcel', total count: me.items.length}); // Query all images and save in an array me.images = me.images || Me.element.query ('img'); // Click the Close icon, hide hide carousel // and delete it after a certain perdiod gallery. Corosol.Limension.on ('tap', function (E, L) {galleryCarousel.hide (true); Ext.defer (function () {Ext.Viewport.remove (galleryCarousel);}, 300);}, this, {Rep: 'div [data-action =' closecurecel ']'}); // Get the Image Index, which is clicked ((Clicked Image = Clicked Image Siebling Sense!) = Faucet) {clickedImgIndex ++; } // Add images as separate containers in the carousel (var i = 0; i & lt; me.images.length; i ++) {galleryCarousel.add ({xtype: 'container', html: '& lt GetAttribute ('Data-Full Moon') + '"/" ", Index: i + 1}) //}" Set Click Image Container to Carola as Active Items in the Carousel Gallery Show ActiveView (Clicked Img Indexes); // Show Carousel Gallery, Carlos Show ();}});   

I have a gallerycar.js file which I I have not included the problem, the problem I am getting is that SOR loop is not able to achieve the path of the image link for the src "section of the section, i.e. '

" post text" itemprop = "text">

you Why are you using HTML? In the Cenca, instead of image xtype img tag you can handle images and related images This type of data will be given an easy way to use data such as this image object handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment