Friday 15 January 2010

c# - Passing data to previous window form from another window form -


I am working on a window form in Visual Studio 2010. I am trying to refresh knowledge on C # and a database inquiry.

Description: [I am not working on an MDI form, but with many solutions in Visual Studio 2010 and with my local database in my solution]

I have several windows in my solution (Log-in form, main window form, and search form). When a user logs in, the main window appears on the form and the log-in form hides [data from the log-in form is sent to the main window form, which is used to access the database in other functions. Sorry - sorry for not putting this before the small detail] When a user presses a button in the main window form to search the database, a new look (search form) appears In the search form, the user can search the data in the database and select the data from the database.

Issue:

When the user wants to select some data from the database, how can I get stuck on passing the current form (search form) data in the main window form?

Any help in this is greatly appreciated. And to clarify things to everyone, it's not in any form of homework.

^ _ ^

You either add a property or a method to the mainframe You can call the example that represents your mainframes

in SearchForm:

  mainForm .SomeMethod (..) or mainFor.SomeProperty = val Or ... you can create a representative property for a method in your MainForm on search from that point. When the representative has been created, SearchForm will be appointed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment