Friday 15 January 2010

How to detect continuous shape in an image using PHP? -


I am trying to remove cyclic words from many different word-containing images.

For example, in this picture:

 The word

is the word" MAMBAHUNT "because it is orbiting should be removed.

extracted word

My strategy So far, there is a straight line in the image. Once I have straight lines, I can find their intersections to find the corners and remove the desired image.

The way I am trying to get straight lines, by looping it through every pixel and finding out how many of them have the same color in the row. However, he gives false positivity because some words meet this criteria.

Can I get straight lines in the image using PHP? Or a different strategy to remove the ringed words?

Is trying to adopt a captcha? :)

You can use the same algorithm to find all the white lines in the image and check each white line whether it is near a white line or not. When it is not; It is a false positive though not incredibly efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment