Friday 15 January 2010

java - dynamic structure to hold a set of properties enabled using spring bean -


I am developing a Java code in which I have to keep a set of properties for messages sent to the network. For example

  • MessageTime
  • Type message
    • MessageInx
    • MessageTemstamp
    • The above properties can be enabled / disabled through the Spring Bean Announcement on the application startup.

      Every time without checking, that is, I want to store the capable properties in a structure which can be used as a template to fill the details before sending the message. The structure needs to be efficient because approximately 10k messages to send per second.

      Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please tell me that the question is very unclear.

      I assume that it can not be obtained on Java sequence. I have to define the composition at compile time

      Such functionality can be achieved through scripting languages ​​such as PHP.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment