Friday 15 January 2010

sql server - left join not showing null values -


I have to search for the objects present in Table A, but not in Table B. Now join this way in MySQL will be really simple

  Select * Add a left to B. Key = BK Where b. Although for some reason it is not working in MSSQL, I have created the query to see all the results without looking, and I only see matches, not zero values Sees Do not you know why this is not working?  

I know that I can optionally use "when not present" but I want to know why the reason is not working with joining.

I'm adding code for your review

  Absences.CustomerID, b. Choose (choose * from Openquire) (JUNACAACEEE, 'Select from PlanetGuosters cmp_wwn where i_outcome = 4')) Dissemination of absence on Asbmissis. Customer ID = B Cmp_wwn where Absences.Type = 3223    

your where Segment is filtering zero values:

  where absences.Type = 3223   

you enter openquery in the subquery Goes to the left Absences ; And then only filter the rows containing a specific (non-zero) value in the column.

Do you mean that Absences to openquery ?

No comments:

Post a Comment