Friday 15 January 2010

c# - Using EF 5 (and NOT 4.x) -


Now I am trying to work with EF again for a few days. As I can tell, there are some references to EF4 in my project, although I am trying to use EF5.

Anyone will take any steps to eliminate all related references to EF4, from my computer (if I have new animations of the third party that use it, then it is fine - I Do not want it in any of its development.)

Right now, nothing is working as it seems that 2 versions of EF are fighting with one another - even when I Starting with a new project.

In addition to this, if I am just using EF5, when I want to create a new EF class, then I will call "ADO .NET Unit Data Model" or "EF 5.x DBCTNet Generator" ? I believe for the first time because the second seems to have to make a TT file, not an ADMX file, but I thought I was not making anything clear, then I will check ...

I win 8 I'm developing on the system, running in C #, and in a big desktop WPF app (1 solution, many projects, tons of data).

FWIW - My existing The Non-Function Solutions folder contains the EntityFramework in the packages folder. .0.0 So I know I have installed it, I need to eliminate the EF 4.x references, from where they transmit their project. And of course, the long working hours have been spent in searching for answers - but the things that I get do not allow it to work

The worst thing is that, a point But, all this was working without problem - and then I tried to re-install EF5 through the NU-gate and then correct anything, nothing worked.

Thank you

Not sure that this will solve your problem, but it a

  • Package.config for each project in that project The file is created which you use on the net
  • A reference has been added to the project file (* .csproj for c #)

    Sometimes you may need to change what Nougat has done, and you can use these areas Can check in. In your case you manually delete EF versions manually, using Nuget or whatever method suite you want to add EF 5.

    It looks like you have removed the EF package, but do not delete your package. Config and project files, so check them first (you want to edit them, while your VS solution is turned off).

    You can access & lt; Package id = "EntityFramework" ... Looking to delete the starting lines.

    If you want to delete completely from your solution, then and with & lt; csproj files Include content = "packages.config" / & gt; - Delete the entire item group, there may be other references to this file that I missed and you also want to remove them.

    Otherwise, if you are only after removing EF stuff, then and gt; Look at in your context and make sure that there is no reference to the unwanted EF version. Are you there?

    I think it is your need - when you have made these changes after VS.S. If you reload the solution in, then your references should be correct.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment